Tulip Etimo Red - crochet hook - 1.8-5mm
Why are Tulip Etimo Red crochet hooks the most loved hooks?
The Tulip Etimo Red crochet hook range offers you the ideal balance between style and comfort. Featuring the coziest soft-grip handles, enjoy crocheting with greater endurance and less fatigue. Each crochet hook tip is precisely made with a smooth finish, providing your yarn with the perfect surface over which to glide! Perfect choice from lace (0) to medium (4) weight yarns (hook size: 2-5mm).
- Smooth hook for smooth crocheting: The hook with a fine finish enables users to catch a yarn easily and crochet smoothly.
- The cushion grip helps users hold it without undue stress: Users can hold the grip without undue stress by making proper use of the thumb stopper, which was created based on ergonomics. Wrist strain can be reduced, allowing users to crochet comfortably for a long time.
- The shape of the grip allows users to hold the grip in two ways: pencil holding and knitting-needle holding.
- The matte red tones of the hook tip do not reflect light and are gentle on the eyes.
- Stitches can be easily picked up on dark colors, such as deep navy.
Would you like to know more about the Tulip company? Read more >>>
What to crochet with Tulip Etimo hooks?
Clover Soft Touch hook is a perfect choice for amigurumi technique to crochet dress-up dolls or baby toys and for colorful handmade crochet bags, home decorations with Scheepjes Catona, Scheepjes Whirl, Whirlette. If you would like to crochet a warm hat or scarf use bigger hook with Scheepjes Stone Washed. Look around in Yarn Fariy's pattern collection to find a project with this hook and the perfect yarn! I would like to find a pattern >>>